We’re Hiring! Come join the team!
As a family-run company, our employees are at the heart of what we do. The company is growing fast and we now have the opportunity to increase the number of our dedicated staff. To continue with our growth, we are looking for an experienced service engineer to join our fantastic team in Swindon.
As an Experienced Service Engineer at B & G Jenkins, you will work closely with the administration team, and spend the entirety of the day out of the office working in people’s homes.
· Company Van and Fuel Card
· Full Uniform
· Phone and Tablet
· Company Pension
· Training & Mentorship
· Variety of Work
· No Long Distance Travel
· Qualification Renewals paid for (after successful probationary period)
· Diagnose, repair, and service Gas Central Heating Systems. The role will be very hands-on and will involve working on your own initiative.
· Fault finding on boilers & central heating systems that have broken down.
· You must be customer-focused with a right first-time approach.
Skills and Interests:
· ACS Certified
· Must have previous experience in a similar role.
· Must have a Full UK clean manual drivers license.
· Must be enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
· Must have good people skills with a friendly approach.
· Must be respectful of people’s homes and belongings.
· Must have a clean and tidy appearance.
If you’re interested in applying, we’d love to hear from you. Please call us on 01793 523520, or email your cv through to email@example.com.